OKS 91361 Mould Release Spray gives a quick, efficient and clean release in critical molding applications. It penetrates and spreads to all parts of the most intricate mould to give full, clean release, with improved gloss finish.
As a mould release spray during moulding of Polyethylene, Polypropylene, HIPS, Acrylics, Polyurethanes, Bakelite, Polyesters, Cellulose, SBR, Natural Rubber, Nitrile, Neoprene, Fluorosilicone Polymers, etc. Parting agent for casting, injection moulding, blow moulding, flow and compression moulding particularly on complex tooling.
• Effective release of plastics and rubber moulded parts
• Gives a fine, controlled spray with complete coverage for maximum economy – surface coverage
• Heat resistant wet film up to +200°C
• Gives improved gloss finish
• Particularly suited to delicate or intricate parts
• Non sticky, low surface tension (high film forming capacity), and excellent flow friction coupled with lubricating qualities of the formulation helps to increase productivity.